Our goal at Community Magazine is to have the best local content around. By doing this, we have set up guidelines for article submission for your and our convenience. Please note that all article submissions are subject to our Editor-in-Chief’s discretion. Community Magazine reserves the right to edit any and all articles that are submitted.
Human Interest Pieces
Personal Resident Accomplishments
Announcements (Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Birth, Birthdays)
If you have a topic/idea that you find the readers of Community Magazine would be interested in, and would like to speak to have one of our reporters cover it – email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Must have proper English, which includes proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure.
• Must be written as a press release or news article.
• Must not contain self-serving or promotional content in the article title or body of article.
• Must not be formatted as a blog post or read as a personal email, letter or other correspondence.
• Must be written in a Microsoft Word Document or in the body of an email.
• Photo Captions must be at the end of article and associated with the filenames of the corresponding images.
• Photos must be attached in the same email with the article.
• Time sensitive articles need to follow our deadline. The deadline is the 15th of the preceding month (i.e. for the December issue, the deadline is November 15th)
Full article submissions, with or without photos, should ONLY be sent to email@example.com
Due to the high quantity of submissions we receive, please note that we will not consider submissions that do not follow our guidelines.
© 2013 Community Magazine
Owned and Operated by Direct Development, LLC
1338 State Route 36, Hazlet, NJ 07730